Please follow the mini-guidelines below for a troublefree wear.
This is Aftercare Advice “In A Nutshell”. For full details see our full Aftercare guide.
- Never brush wet hair.
- Brush dry hair from the bottom 5cms of the hair, working slowly up towards your scalp gently teasing out any knots.
- Brush at least once everyday. Also, apply a small amount of ‘leave in’ conditioner before styling.
- Only wash once a week, twice at the very most. Do it thoroughly using fingertips to really work a lather. Get in between the bonds carefully to keep them independent of each other.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Start applying conditioner from the ends of the hair upwards and do not put any on the bonds.
- Leave for at least 5 mins (an hour if you can) before rinsing just a little.
It is normal to lose a few bonds the first few days after application, or near to a maintenance or removal. Please make sure they are just shedding. If extensions are painful in any way to wear please visit your extensionist as soon as possible.